- 1 Title: Mass Transfer fundamentals to Modern Industrial Applications.
- 2 Author: Koichi Asano
- 3 Publisher: N/A
- 4 Edition: N/A.
- 5 Type: Handbook Pdf, Epub & Ebook.
- 6 Pages: N/A
- 7 Mass Transfer fundamentals to Modern Industrial Applications Introduction:
- 8 Table of Content:
- 9 Previous Article:
- 10 Download your From Fundamentals to Modern Industrial Applications Koichi Asano Epub here
- 11 Download your From Fundamentals to Modern Industrial Applications Koichi AsanoEbook
- 12 Download Free Pdf
Title: Mass Transfer fundamentals to Modern Industrial Applications.
Author: Koichi Asano
Type: Handbook Pdf, Epub & Ebook.
Mass Transfer fundamentals to Modern Industrial Applications Introduction:
Mass transfer phenomena can now be observed in many fields of industry. In particular, separation processes, which make up the vast majority of industrial production procedures, are governed by the physics of mass transfer, and their design and optimization depends heavily on knowledge in this field.
This didactic approach to the principles and modeling of mass transfer as it is needed in modern industrial processes is unique in combining a step-by-step introduction to all important fundamentals with the most recent applications. Based upon the renowned author’s successful new modeling method as used for the O-18 process, the exemplary exercises included in the text are fact-proven, taken directly from existing chemical plants.
From the contents:
* Diffusion and Mass Transfer
* Governing Equations of Mass Transfer
* Mass Transfer in Laminar Boundary Layer along a Flat Plate
* Heat and Mass Transfer in Laminar Flow inside a Circular Pipe
* Motion, Heat and Mass Transfer of Particles
* Mass Transfer of Drops and Bubbles
* Turbulent Transport Phenomena
* Evaporation and Condensation
* Multi-Component Distillation
Fascinating reading for chemists, graduate students, chemical and process engineers, as well as thermodynamics physicists.
Table of Content:
1 Introduction 1
2 Diffusion and Mass Transfer 9
3 Governing Equations of Mass Transfer
4 Mass Transfer in a Laminar Boundary Layer
5 Heat and Mass Transfer in a Laminar Flow inside a Circular Pipe
6 Motion, Heat and Mass Transfer of Particles
7 Mass Transfer of Drops and Bubbles
8 Turbulent Transport Phenomena
9 Evaporation and Condensation
10 Mass Transfer in Distillation
A. Governing Equations in Cylindrical and Spherical Coordinates
Table A1 Cylindrical Coordinates Table A2 Spherical Coordinates
B. Phase Equilibrium Data
Figure A1 Henry’s Constants of Common Gases in Water Figure A2 Vapor Pressures of Some Hydrocarbons Figure A3 Humidity Chart
C. Physical Properties
Summary of Physical Properties of Gases Table A4 Property Data Figure A4 Viscosities of Common Gases Figure A5 Diffusivities of Gases in Air
This Article Is aboutFrom Fundamentals to Modern Industrial Applications Koichi Asano , and Check out the Op gupta chemical engineering 2 Objectives type Pdf Free Download also:
To know more about chemical Engineering and Chemical Engineering E-books, Keep Visiting Chemical Engineering books pdf.
Also Check Out the Chemical Engineering Quiz
Download your From Fundamentals to Modern Industrial Applications Koichi Asano Epub here
if you want to download From Fundamentals to Modern Industrial Applications Koichi Asano, click here