Handbook of Analytical Instruments is a book written by the author R.S Khandpur. The book was published by McGraw Hill Publication and was made available for purchase in the market in 1989. It focuses on the use and applications of chemical apparatus. The book is an extensive guide of 535 pages on the use and understanding of chemical apparatus.
There is almost no field in which you do not need to use analytical instruments. These instruments are used for analysis of data in the fields of engineering, science, and chemistry.
This book helps the reader understand how these instruments work and how they need to maintain them for proper functioning. It gives the readers all the information they need to understand a User manual for any kind of instrument.
However, it only focuses on the instruments that are used in the field of medicinal biologists, such as the x-ray machines.
For an average person, it is a very hard task to make sense of complex user manuals. This book will make the whole process as easy as reading your favorite book. Analytical instrumentation PDF free download is present on the Internet for people who want an online version on hand. Another book, named Handbook of Biomedical Instrumentation also deals with instruments and their working.
- Analytical instrumentation eBook free download is also an option for people who want to learn the basic functioning of chemical instruments.
- Among other analytical instrumentation books, this one stands out since it deals with the basics.
- Once you are aware of the basics, you can move on to reading complex books on the subject.
- Students can make analytical instrumentation notes from this book to get help in their university courses.
- Teachers can also use it for their notes and lectures.